Dear Customer, according to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Code for the protection of personal data, we inform You that:
- the personal data you provide will be used in the limits and to achieve the goals of the ongoing contractual relationship; in particular, treatment will be focused to perform administrative, business, accounting and fiscal activities;
- Inserting data is facultative, but refusing to supply these data and without having the consent of using them, to perform legislative and contractual obligations will be impossible;
- Personal data will be used “in legitimate ways and with correctness”, as provided by art. 11;
- Treatment will be made also with electronics/computerized means, and only authorized persons can access to these data, completely respecting the Privacy Code, in particular the Technical Specifications concerning Minimum Security Measures (Disciplinare Tecnico in Materia di Misure Minime di Sicurezza), annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ;
- Data will be allowed to be sent to:
- Service companies, data processing companies, fiscal/ accounting consultants and in general to all authorities in charge to control the right fulfillment of above-mentioned purposes.
- Employees and collaborators, as responsible and in charge of data treatment for the operation related to the Customer requirements, all of them informed about fulfillments and measures to adopt with privacy matters;
- Possible persons external to our company, with whom we have stipulated precise agreements regarding measures to adopt to grant data protection, in any case data will be used only to achieve the above-mentioned purposes;
- Holder of the treatment is: Zinco Cofany srl
- Responsible of the treatment is: Zinco Cofany srl
- In every moment He will be able to exert his rights towards to the responsible of the treatment, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, that we report here in its entirety: Right of access to personal data and other rights.
1 A data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2 A data subject has the right to be informed:
a) of the source of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the treatment;
c) of the logic applied to the treatment, if it has been carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning the holder, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know as designated representative (s) in the State's territory , data processor (s) or person (s) in charge of the processing.
1. A data subject has the right to obtain:
a) Updating, rectification or, if interested therein, integration of data;
b) Erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully , including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed ;
c) certification that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified , as also related to their contents , to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated , unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected .
4. A data subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of his/her personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection ;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her , for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling, or for market and commercial communication surveys .